Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Guest Designer for CHNC Extra :)

Super excited to announce I am Hazel's Guest Designer this month on
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra

the way this "challenge" works is you just make any Christmas card and link it up,
super easy, eh?? At the end of the month Hazel will use random.org to choose a 
winner that will receive a voucher for $21 to spend over on Bugaboo stamps!! 
Bugaboo has some of the cutest images around so be sure to link up as many 
cards as you like this month for your chance to win :)
 

I am starting the month off with two cards using digis from Bugaboo Stamps
I used Lil Snowman for this card isn't he cute?? :) 
tried making some dots on his scarf as I saw my buddy Sherry do awhile back ;)

this little guy is Plush Reindeer
forgot the glossy accents on his nose, 
but he is still cute, eh? 

I do hope you join as as this is a wonderful way to get a jump start on your Christmas cards.
I like to make mine all year long so I avoid the "November Panic" ;)

11 comments:

Scrapaddict said...

Great cards and congrats on being GDer!

Hazel said...

Super cards, Rose - thank you for joining me as guest designer for CHNC extra for May x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the GDT!!!! I love love love love your cards!! That snowman and reindeer are just ADORABLE!!!!

jessica said...

Totally LOVE these!!!!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Your cards are adorable, as are those images.

wendipooh13 said...

way to go!!!! super cute card!!! LOVE em both

jimlynn said...

Rose, both of these are so cute!! I love the red strip paper in the second one - really makes little Rudolf stand out great!
Lynn

Jean Addis said...

Super cute cards!

~amy~ said...

These are adorable...november panic :) that cracked me up. congrats on your guestie spot!

yyam said...

Congrats on being guest designer. Your cards are soooooo cute! :)

Gail said...

So, I'm just cruising through your blog...looking at the pictures and trying to remember some ideas from your cards...and then I run across this card. OMG this is the cutest card in the world. I adore the snowman and the reindeer images. They are the cutest stamps! Your sewing is wonderful, the papers you used on each card are perfect. All your cards are cute but these two are absolutely too cute for words. --Gail