Thursday, May 9, 2013

MM # 61 / CHNC # 123


looks like an easy fast sketch, eh? 
well i don't do CAS well or fast Sherry!!
this took over an hour and as you can see
i added to it as it looked to plain with just the 
image and sentiment!! ;)

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge
let's get sentimental: use a sentiment 

** reminder: I am Hazels GD for the month of May on
would love for you to link up your Christmas cards :)


su cardstock, carta bella dp, market street stamps, ms quilted punch, gold embossing powder, gold paint from creative inspirations, timeless twine, foam tape, gold sewing thread

8 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow, this is SO pretty Rose, I just love the colours and the clean lines.

Sherry Eckblad said...

I think you did an awesome job and an hour for a CAS card isn't that long. Some of mine take a lot longer than that.

wendipooh13 said...

K LOVE LOVE the big ornament!!!

Hazel said...

What a beautiful card, Rose - thanks for entering it into my CHNC challenge 123 (I'll add it to my May blogpost - going out soon, so will do it later) x

Notes by Nina said...

Very nice card Rose, the ornament is fantastic. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

LeAnne said...

I love your color choices...so pretty, and your paper piecing is divine! Thanks for participating in the Merry Monday challenge this week!

Bonnie said...

Oh, Rose, I love these papers and the big, beautiful sentiment! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

Allisa said...

Fabulous colors, love your border. Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!