Friday, January 31, 2014

CHNC Extra for February 2014 / Seasons Greetings

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra

this is a month long challenge and you can link up as many Christmas cards that you would like each month. we are sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps 

 one random winner will receive a $21 store voucher 

this is a fantastic way to get your Christmas cards made without all the last minute stress. so be sure to join us each month and get your cards made early 

I have used the fun image Seasons Greetings Feet from Bugaboo Stamps.

image is colored with copic markers,used double sided tape to add the distress glitter pumice stone around the frame, wink of stella clear glitter doesn't show up in photos, too bad as it really adds a lot to the snow and fur on Santa's boots. dp is from jillibean winter tortellini & spinish soup (what kink of name is that for a christmas collection?? lol) ms french scroll punch,and some Christmas twine from Timeless Twine.

linking up with

11 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks, Rose, for a super design card for CHNC challenge extra for February x

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh what a fun image!

Annette Allen said...

aww super cute card..

wendipooh13 said...

super cute, love the image and pop of glitter!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is so fun!! I am LOVING that image!! I am putting in my request now for this to be my Christmas card this year!! :)

Shani Thomas said...

That is just so cute! And it reminds me; I told myself I was going to make two Xmas cards a month this year. That way when December rolls around I'll be prepared. It's the first of February, so ask me how many I made in January? Can you guess? Zero. Phfffff...my first resolution bites the dust.

scrappymo! said...

Fun image for a lovely card.
Thanks for the kind comments on my blog.
Maureen GDT at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

Heather said...

Very cute!! Such a fun image and I love your coloring!

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for Joining us for our Feb Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug, I hope you join us again very soon.

Min said...

I love this image and your project. How I've not used it yet, I'll never know!
Thanks for playing along with us this week for the Anything Goes Catch The Bug Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our new Love Challenge that starts today! We hope you’ll play along!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x